Monday, October 12, 2009

LANDAN!

So laydees

Did we all have a fabulous, inspiring, fun, time in London? A particular highlight for me was Simian Mobile Disco awoo although we did travel on the train for an hour!! The SHOWstudio exhibition made me think alot more about the use of the web in publicising a brand or designer......................... Sexually explicit images at the Tate Modern by Jeff Koons, the sex beast were a source of much giggling like a 12 year old but well worth a visit!! Also the fabric shops were full of goodies and nice helpful staff....... for a change, especially loving the rather decedant well dressed fella in the Cloth Shop! Also wo else loved CDG at Dover Street Markert?? Tres inspiring!

Was struck tonight by a rather alarming fact, were just about to head into our 5th week of term and I'm afraid to say ive not got much to show yet WOOPS!!

Better go & get my ideas out of my head and into some sort of Project Diary!!

1 comment:

  1. I must admit my project diary is full of notes not relating to anything! I have so much to put in it tho...must get organised...hit me yesterday that I hadn't even thought about my brief yet.
    NLM

    ReplyDelete